The IO113 is a precision 18-bit analog output module that provides eight simultaneously clocked output channels. Outputs can be clocked at rates up to 500 KSPS per channel, and are supported by a 256K-Sample FIFO data buffer. Both continuous and burst clocking modes are supported, and voltage ranges are software-selectable as ±10V, ±5V or ±2.5V. Clocking and triggering rates can be derived from an internal rate generator, or from external clock and trigger sources to support the synchronous operation of multiple boards.
Each analog output channel implements a weighted-DAC R-2R configuration, which minimizes latency and has no minimum clocking rate. The outputs can be software-configured either for single-ended operation or for 3-wire differential operation.
On-demand autocalibration determines and applies error correction for all output channels, and a selftest switching network permits board integrity to be verified by the host. Eight bidirectional digital I/O lines are programmable as inputs or outputs.
- 8 single-ended or 3-wire differential channels, dedicated D/A converter per channel
- 18-bit resolution
- Selectable ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V output range (software-selectable)
- Independent 256K-sample output FIFO buffer
- Internal sample rate generator with 24-bit rate divider
- Hardware sync and clock I/O for multiboard synchronization
- Conforms to PCI bus specification, revision 2.3, 66/33 MHz with universal signaling
- Integrated DC/DC conversion and dual regulation for internal supply voltages