The IO752-32 is a PROFINET device module that empowers users to simulate large-scale industrial installations, infrastructure and maritime vehicles; for example, production plants, ships, wind farms, solar parks, power grids, tunnels and train networks.
The module physically emulates a high number of real-time capable PROFINET devices that communicate with the remote PROFINET controller as in a real industrial plant. Each device is represented by an independent network transceiver, ensuring short response times.
The IO752-32 is ideal for hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink®. It allows manufacturers of industrial systems and equipment to test plant controllers and realize virtual commissioning with digital twins: manufacturers can implement the plant behavior, operation modes and states in Simulink, add IO752-32 driver blocks to exchange data with the plant controller and use Simulink Test™ for error-injection, automated testing and test reporting.
- Simulation of 32 PROFINETdevices per module and up to 128 devices per machine
- 2 separate linear networks with 16 nodes
- Simulates a vast range of PROFINETdevices from all vendors
- Compatible with Real-Time Cyclic Protocol (RTC) – Class 1 & Class 2 (unsynchronized), Class 3 (synchronized)
- Seamless import of AML files from TIA Portal to easily set up multiple device simulation
- Acyclic communication