The IO613 I/O module provides an intelligent CAN interface with two channels that support flexible data-rate CAN (CAN FD) or high-speed CAN (CAN HS) protocols. Simulink driver blocks are also provided.
The IO613 is compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. In addition, all signals are accessible through two 9-pin D-sub front CAN connectors. The "Lean" on-board CAN firmware leads to minimal receive and transmit driver block latencies.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls, hardware-in-the-loop simulations and restbus simulation using MATLAB® and Simulink.
The IO613 module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. Furthermore, floating point signals can easily be connected in Simulink.
The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality and firmware updates are easily available, as the Setup driver block downloads microcontroller firmware each time a target application is initialized.
It also supports the following protocols:
- Two independent, galvanically isolated CAN lines for CAN FD and CAN HS (ISO 11898-2)
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- CAN FD with up to 5 Mbps and a 64 data-byte payload
- CAN with up to 1 Mbps and a 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)