The IO34x-63 plugin provides four high-speed, four high-resolution ADC, and four high-resolution DAC channels on an FMC plugin.
This extremely broadband analog-acquisition module empowers users to work with the highest speed analog signals in the FPGA domain.
Both the ADC inputs and the DAC outputs operate at 16-bit, 1 GSPS.
Signals are available to the user's HDL Coder design as data, valid and trigger input and output ports.
- 4 analog input channels, operating at 16 bits and 1 GSPS
- 4 analog output channels, operating at 16 bits and 1 GSPS
- Optional input for a 10 or 100 MHz reference clock
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Pack-age
- Simulink Real-Time driver blocks as required for the HDL Coder Integration Package.