Learn how to prototype motion controls and test PLCs using Speedgoat real-time test systems. Simulate and test on the different levels of automation systems, from the field level to the cloud, right from MATLAB and Simulink.
We show you how to prototype control designs for motion control applications in industries such as manufacturing, power systems, and building automation. You can also leverage real-time systems to test supervisory systems and programmable logic controllers using digital twins of industrial equipment.
This webinar will showcase hands-on workflow demos leveraging EtherCAT, Modbus TCP, and OPC UA communication protocols.
Topics that we will cover include:
- Overview of frequent application use cases of rapid controls prototyping (RCP) and hardware in the loop (HIL) testing for industrial automation
- Tunnel simulation with PROFIBUS
- Custom configuration of an EtherCAT interface
- Motion control example using Modbus TCP
- Example of object-oriented communication using OPC UA