This is a very versatile intelligent CAN-bus module with two isolated ports, supporting standard (11-bit) and extended (29-bit) identifiers, and high-speed (ISO 11898-2) and low-speed, fault tolerant (ISO 11898-3) communication. Driver blocks for Simulink Real-Time are included.
It also supports the following protocols:
- 2 galvanically isolated CAN 2.0b ports
- High-speed and low-speed modes, software selectable for each channel
- On-board microcontroller manages the low-level flow of CAN messages
- 'Lean' on-board CAN firmware leads to minimal receive and transmit driver block latencies
- Extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers a comprehensive set-up block and various receive and transmit blocks supporting FIFO mode and object modes
- Easy firmware updates: the Setup driver block downloads microcontroller firmware each time a target application is initialized