The IO614 I/O module provides an intelligent CAN interface with four channels that support 4x high- and 1x low-speed CAN (CAN HS and LS) as well as 1x LIN communication. Simulink driver blocks are also provided.
The IO614 is compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. In addition, all signals are accessible through four 9-pin D-sub front CAN connectors.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls, hardware-in-the-loop simulations and restbus simulation using MATLAB® and Simulink.
The IO614 module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality and firmware updates are easily available, as the Setup driver block downloads microcontroller firmware each time a target application is initialized.
It also supports the following protocols:
- Four independent, galvanically isolated CAN lines for CAN HS (ISO 11898-2) and CAN LS (ISO 11898-3)
- Software selectable: HS and LS modes on CAN port 1
- One LIN interface (ISO 9141) on CAN port 2, versions 1.X to 2.X supported
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- CAN with up to 1 Mbps and a 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)