The IO144 I/O module is a fast, simultaneous-sampling, 16-bit analog voltage/current output module, with digital I/O, and Simulink® driver blocks.
The I/O module provides eight single-ended analog output channels that can be updated individually or simultaneously. Individually configurable TTL digital I/O lines are also available.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- 16 single-ended, simultaneous update
- 16-bit resolution
- 24 μs settling time
- Software selectable ±5 V, ±10 V, ±12 V, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 0-10 V output range (individual setting for each channel)
- Software selectable 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA, 0 to 24 mA output current ranges (individual setting for each channel)
- Simulink Real-Time analog output driver blocks
- 20 digital I/O TTL, 3.3 V/ 5 V tolerant
- Individually configurable as input or output
- Simulink Real-Time digital input and output driver blocks