The COMPISO System Unit (CSU) fiber-optic interface enables you to connect and control EGSTON Power CSU100 and CSU200 power amplifiers, by representing them in the Simulink real-time model. The power amplifiers from EGSTON Power add the power interface to your simulation, which allows you to simulate real systems, for example; electric motors, smart grid, generators, inverters, aircraft systems, electric vehicles, batteries, solar panels, and windmills.
Use the ready-to-deploy example model to extend your Simulink model with the CSU interface. Use the library blocks to deploy the CSU interface alongside your model to a Speedgoat-programmable FPGA I/O module to achieve faster sample rates and lower round-trip delays.
- Support of EGSTON Power CSU100 and CSU200 power amplifiers
- Model-based implementation of protocol that can be easily extended
- Protocol version and operation mode is accessible in CPU utility blocks
- Watch-dog functionality for safety shut-down
- Utility blocks with setpoint input, as well as measured current and voltage outputs
- Block mask for easy system configuration