The IO352 is a powerful lowest latency vision FPGA processing I/O module for use with the Performance real-time target machine and Simulink. Currently supported vision interfaces include USB-UVC, SDI, HDMI, and Display Port.
Data from the IO352 and additional installed I/O modules can be fused, and leveraged to build ultra-high fidelity real-time controls, DSP and vision applications. Example applications include perception, robotics, medical imaging, machine vision, or ADAS/AD, including camera emulation and video fault insertion support.
The IO352 provides low-latency interfaces to application components running on the CPU or additionally installed Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O modules. The definition on which components of your Simulink model to run on the multi-core CPU or one or multiple FPGAs is done from within Simulink.
Vision applications designed with Simulink and the Vision HDL Toolbox are automatically loaded to the IO352 Xilinx Ultrascale+ FPGA with 504k logic cells using HDL Coder from MathWorks.
High speed data logging, instrumentation, and testing capabilities are enabled with Simulink Real-Time™.
- Lowest-latency real-time vision processing with one or multiple interconnected IO352 I/O modules.
- USB-UVC, SDI, HDMI, and video file input, and SDI, HDMI, and Display Port output support.
- Conversion of vision data from one vision protocol to another.
- Fusion of video data with other I/O data acquired or emulated through additionally installed I/O modules.
- Combination of vision with controls and DSP algorithms or plant simulations, and simultaneous and synchronized real-time execution on multi-core CPU and one or multiple Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O modules.
- High-speed data logging, instrumentation, and testing capabilities enabled with Simulink Real-Time.
- Optional 20 x digital TTL, or 6 x TTL and 7 x RS422/RS485 I/O lines.
Supported Vision, Digital, and Aurora I/O Interfaces
||Each port either supports SDI in and out (bi-directional), or HDMI in or out (one direction only per SFP+). Support is provided via optionally selectable SDI or HDMI SFP+ transceiver plug-ins.
||Provides four additional SFP+ ports, requiring a dedicated I/O slot. Each additional SFP+ port either supports SDI in and out (bi-directional), or HDMI in or out (one direction only per SFP+). Support is provided via optionally selectable SDI or HDMI SFP+ transceiver plug-ins.
|USB 3 UVC input
||Provides 1 x USB 3.0 UVC input
|USB 3 UVC input
||IO352 supports USB-C Multiport adapter, providing access to:
1 x USB 3.0 UVC input with USB type A connector
1 x HDMI output
||Optional IO352-21 extension module, requiring a dedicated I/O slot, and providing 20 x 3.3/5V digital TTL I/O lines. Either the IO352-21 or the IO352-22 can be selected.
||Optional IO352-22 extension module, requiring a dedicated I/O slot, and providing 6 x 3.3/5V digital TTL, and 7 x RS422/RS485 I/O lines. Either the IO352-21 or the IO352-22 can be selected.
||4 x Aurora for high-speed low-latency external data transfer. Support is provided via optionally selectable transceiver plug-ins.
||Up to 4 x Aurora (not yet supported), for high-speed low-latency data transfer between multiple Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O modules. You can either use the IO352-32, or the internal FireFly communication.