Speedgoat's resolver emulation functionality allows you to simulate all the signals of a resolver. You can control/configure the speed, position, phase delay, gain and many more parameters of an electric motor.
Using a configurable I/O module and Simulink® driver blocks, you can define the settings of all the resolver parameters.
The benefit of using a Simulink-programmable FPGA module is that you can simulate motors with higher speeds
- Emulation of a multipole resolver
- Generation of internal excitation signal
- Configurable speed or position
- Individual gain and offset settings
- Readback of resolver and rotor angle
- Negative phase delay