The IO334 is a Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O module with high-speed analog input and output channels, enabling low-latency connectivity and sample rates in the MHz range. This makes the IO334 an ideal solution for power electronics' measurements and simulations, and in general for demanding and complex applications requiring fast sample rates.
You can expand the IO334 capabilities with Speedgoat’s rear plug-ins for digital lines or additional functionalities such as SFP transceivers and resolver measurement.
Take advantage also of Speedgoat’s HDL I/O Blocksets for the Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow, which offer standard interfaces and protocols such as PWM, SPI, and I2C.
Furthermore, Xilinx® Aurora protocol support enables low-latency inter-module communication between multiple IO334 I/O modules, in turn making it possible to extend I/O functionalities and algorithmic resources.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 10 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog inputs and outputs
- Aurora high-speed communication protocols
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package