Relay (switching) I/O modules are used for potential-free digital contacts or for switching to external loads.
Speedgoat offers a range of relay (switching) I/O modules. For low signal levels, I/O modules with low thermal offset voltage ensure accurate operation under most conditions and a long service life. For higher voltages and currents, I/O modules with electro-mechanical relays are available.
Each I/O module comes with Simulink Real-Time™ driver blocks, Simulink test models, and comprehensive documentation.
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST), Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST), and Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) switch configurations
- Ruthenium reed relay options suitable for low level signals
- Relays switch up to 300VDC/250VAC, 2 A with 60W maximum power
- High reliability Pickering reed relays for maximum performance
- Fast operating speed - 250µ typical