Speedgoat offers the following cababilities for audio communication applications such as signal processing (DSP) for hearing aids:
- Highest computational performance to minimize calculation time for complex algorithmic models
- High performance analog input and output I/O connectivity
- Interface patch panels e.g. with balanced XLR and LEMO connectors
- Custom cabinets or racks combining the components to a complete package
- Low noise operation
- Possibility to interact with other real-time systems (e.g. to simulate both the left and right ears of a hearing aid)
All I/O modules come with driver blocks for Simulink Real-Time.