The IO104 I/O module is a fast, simultaneous-sampling, 16- bit analog input and output module with Simulink® driver blocks.
The eight analog input channels can be sampled simultaneously with a constant conversion time, and the four analog output channels can be updated individually or simultaneously.
Individually configurable TTL digital I/O lines are also available.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- Up to 8 channels, simultaneous sampling, true bipolar differential or single-ended voltage inputs
- 16-bit resolution
- Up to 2 MSPS
- Software selectable ±2.5 V, ±5 V, ±10 V input range
- Simulink Real-Time™ analog input driver blocks
- 4 single-ended analog outputs with a dedicated 16-bit DAC for each channel
- 16 bit resolution
- Up to 1 MSPS
- Software selectable ±2.5 V, ±5 V, ±10 V input
- Simulink Real-Time analog output driver blocks
- 16 digital I/O TTL, 5 V tolerant
- Configurable as input or output for each group of 8 channels
- Simulink Real-Time digital input and output driver blocks