The IO107 module is a dedicated fast, 16-bit analog output module with Simulink® driver blocks.
Each of the 16 output channels has a dedicated D/A converter with an update time of 2.2 μs.
The output coupling of the module can be either differential or single-ended (build option), and the voltage ranges can be ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V or ±1.25 V, or as a build option ±20 V, ±10 V or ±5 V.
Several of these modules can be interconnected by trigger lines to synchronously update analog output channels across the different modules.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- Up to 16 differential 3-wire, or 2-wire single-ended outputs (build option)
- Dedicated D/A converter per channel (simultaneous), 16-bit resolution,
- 2.2 µs update time per channel with DMA (450 kSPS), and 5 µs settling time per channel
- Software selectable ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2.5 V, ±1.25 V, or ±20 V, ±10 V, ±5 V (build option) output voltage range
- Auto-calibration of entire analog output section
- Simulink Real-Time™ analog output driver blocks