This I/O module is a dedicated analog output module with a resolution of 16 bits. Each of the 16 output channels has a dedicated D/A converter with an update time of 2.2µs. The output coupling of the module can be either differential or single-ended (build option), and the voltage ranges can be ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, or ± 1.25V, or as a build option ±20V, ±10V, or ±5V. Several of these modules can be interconnected by trigger lines to synchronously update analog output channels across the different modules.
Select this module if your application needs to output a high number of analog signals at a high rate. The IO107 is identical to the IO108 but provides twice the number of channels.
- 16 x balanced differential 3-wire, or 2-wire single-ended outputs (build option)
- Dedicated D/A converter per channel (simultaneous), 16-bit resolution,
- 2.2µs update time per channel with DMA (450 kHz), and 5µs settling time per channel
- ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, ±1.25V, or ±20V, ±10V, ±5V (build option), output voltage range. Software selectable.
- Simulink Real-Time™ analog output driver block with simultaneous update of all active channels
- Auto-calibration of entire analog output section