This I/O module is a high-end, low-noise analog module with an input resolution of 24 bits. Each analog input channel is equipped with its own dedicated DC-coupled Sigma-Delta A/D converter for sample rates up to 200 kSamples/s. Each converter integrates a 2-pole lowpass analog filter with software selectable cut-off frequency of either 40 kHz or 270 kHz.
Select this I/O module for precision voltage measurements, acquisition of audio signals, and other high dynamic-range signal measurements. Several IO109 modules can be synchronized to form a high channel count, high-resolution A/D subsystem. Synchronization can also be accomplished with analog output modules like the IO107 and IO108 to form a phase-locked I/O subsystem ideal for audio applications.
- 12 differential channels, simultaneous sampling, dedicated Sigma-Delta A/D converter per channel
- 24-bit resolution
- 200KSPS maximum A/D sampling frequency (DMA)
- Oversampling factor of up to 256
- Selectable ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V voltage range (software-selectable)
- Inherent anti-aliasing filtering
- Up to 93dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Inter-module synchronization and synchronization with analog output modules
- Auto-calibration of entire analog input section
- Simulink Real-Time™ analog input driver block