IO581 is a very versatile asynchronous serial module which supports RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 on each of its 4 ports. The module also supports very high baud rates, especially for RS-422 and RS-485. The Simulink Real-Time driver blockset for this module offers a composite Send/Receive block as well as low-level setup, send, receive, FIFO, status, and utility blocks.
- 4 independent serial ports
- Supports RS-232, RS-422 full-duplex, RS-485 half-duplex
- RS-232 baud rates up to 1Mb/s
- RS-422/RS-485 baud rates up to 10Mb/s
- RS-422/RS-485 termination resistors can be installed for each port pair on request