The IO332 is a FPGA I/O module capable of low-latency connectivity and high-frequency closed-loop sample times.
The I/O module features a FPGA chip with 200k logic cells, a high-speed memory, a PCIe interface, and 8 multi-gigabit transceivers (MGT). These MGTs can be used to extend the module functionality with an extension I/O interface or can be used for intermodule synchronization and data exchange. The I/O interfaces determine the analog and digital I/O functionality available.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 10 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- High-speed communication protocols
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package
- Configurable FPGA workflow for Simulink Real-Time supported by Speedgoat custom implementation bitstreams and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset