The IO333 I/O module is capable of low-latency connectivity and high-frequency closed-loop sample times.
The module features a high-speed memory, eight multi-gigabit transceivers (MGT), a PCIe interface and a FPGA chip with either 325k or 410k logic cells. Direct and additional plug-ins determine the analog and digital I/O functionality available.
The IO333 comes as a configurable or Simulink-programmable I/O module.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 10 MHz
- High-frequency acquisition and signal generation
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- High-speed communication protocols
- Configurable workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat custom implementation bitstreams and the Speedgoat Library
- Simulink-programmable workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package