The IO335 is a Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O module with high-speed analog input channels, enabling low-latency connectivity and sample rates in the MHz range. This makes the IO335 an ideal solution for fast data acquisition with precise timing such as for power electronics applications.
The IO335 comes with three general purpose differential digital inputs on the front connector, for example, for synchronizing and triggering analog input channels. You can expand the IO335 capabilities with Speedgoat’s rear plug-ins for additional digital lines or additional functionalities such as SFP transceivers.
Take advantage also of Speedgoat’s HDL I/O Blocksets for the Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow, which offer standard interfaces and protocols such as PWM, SPI, and I2C.
Furthermore, Xilinx® Aurora protocol support enables low-latency inter-module communication between multiple Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O modules, in turn making it possible to extend I/O functionalities and algorithmic resources.
The IO335 has Direct Memory Access (DMA) capabilty for low latency/high bandwidth data transfer between the I/O module and the system CPU.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to10 MHz
- High-frequency signal acquisition
- Synchronously sampled analog inputs
- Aurora high-speed communication protocols
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package