Industries - Academic R&D
Leading universities and research institutes worldwide use Speedgoat real-time systems to verify and test theoretical concepts at a faster rate of discovery, to reach students, and to develop new technologies for commercial applications. Speedgoat real-time systems are excellent for academic R&D on control systems, mechatronics, signal processing, FPGA programming, among many other topics.
With MathWorks and Speedgoat you can follow a Model-Based Design workflow from concept to hardware verification using industry-standard tools like MATLAB® & Simulink®, Simscape Multibody™, Control System Toolbox™ and Simscape Power Systems™; while using various analog I/O and digital I/O together with standard communication protocols like CAN, LIN, PROFIBUS, EtherCAT, Real-time UDP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, POWERLINK and many more.
- Build novel engineering solutions
- Laboratories for circuits and electronics
- Research on control systems and mechatronics
- Academic R&D on signal processing with FPGA programming
- Complex measurements and instrumentation for Academic R&D projects
- Rapid Control Prototyping for research applications
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) applications
- Online monitoring and data logging