XCP (or Universal Measurement and Calibration Protocol) is a network protocol used for calibrating ECUs (electronic control units) in the automobile industry.
Speedgoat supports XCP over CAN and Ethernet on real-time target machines and with a range of I/O modules which all come with driver blocks for Simulink Real-Time (see Selection Guide below).
In addition to the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow, the XCP interface enables tools such as Vector CANape™ or ETAS INCA™ to be used for calibration, measurement and algorithm bypassing. Features include:
- Native ASAP2 generation from Simulink Coder
- Calibrate 1-D and 2-D lookup tables
- Calibrate structure parameters
- Show signal / parameter names as they appear in Simulink
- Data acquisition through multiple event channels (multi-rate)
- Memory segment and paging support
- Page freezing
- Support reference models