The IO791 I/O module provides a two- channel 10BASE- T/100BASETX/ 1000BASE- T Ethernet interface, which supports 10, 100 and 1000 Mbit/s transmission rates for full duplex operation.
The two-channel Ethernet interface of the IO791 can perform an autonegotiation algorithm which allows both link partners to identify the best link parameters themselves.
The IO791 I/O module provides support for the following protocols:
- DNP3 (separate Runtime licenses, MATLAB R2020b and later)
- EtherCAT Master (MATLAB R2019a and later)
- PTP IEEE-1588 (MATLAB R2019a and later)
- Real-time UDP (MATLAB R2019a and later)
- TCP/IP (MATLAB R2019a and later)
- XCP master for bypassing (MATLAB R2019a and later)
The IO791 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™
workflow. The extensive Simulink Real- Time driver blockset offers comprehensive
- Compatible with Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet
- 2 Intel™ i210 Gigabit Ethernet controllers
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T rate with crossover detection and auto correction operation