The IO716 I/O module provides a single-channel automotive Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T1) physical interface, and is ideal for communicating with automotive Ethernet interfaces such as Electronic Control Units (ECUs). The Ethernet interface supports 1,000 Mbit/s full-duplex transmission rates over a single twisted pair cable.
The module supports the following protocols:
- Real-time UDP (MATLAB R2020b and later)
- TCP/IP (MATLAB R2020b and later)
- XCP master for bypassing (MATLAB R2020b and later)
- RAW Ethernet (MATLAB R2022a and later)
- Modbus TCP (separate Runtime licenses, MATLAB R2020b and later)
- OPC UA (separate Runtime licenses, MATLAB R2020b and later)
The IO716 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality.
- Automotive Gigabit Ethernet Interface 1000Base-T1 supporting 1,000 Mbit/s full-duplex data rate
- 1 Realtek RTl8111H Gigabit Ethernet controller
- Configurable as Master or Slave via DIP switch