The IO992 I/O module enables you to emulate battery cells and battery stacks. It can be used to test and validate battery management systems (BMS) in various applications such as electric vehicles, electric aircraft, and energy storage systems.
Each of the 6 independent channels can operate as a sink or source and is equipped with current and voltage sensors.
This allows you to emulate battery charging and discharging, as well as passive cell balancing.
Additionally, each channel is equipped with independent sense connections, allowing you to compensate for wiring losses.
The combination of multiple modules allows hundreds of cells to be emulated in different series or parallel configurations to reproduce battery packs and fully test your BMS.
This I/O module is ideal to automate HIL testing of BMS using MATLAB and Simulink.
This I/O module is ideal for hardware in-the-loop simulation of battery management systems (BMS) using MATLAB and Simulink.
- 6 independent channels, with current and voltage measurements
- Output voltage of up to 7 V per cell to emulate any type of battery
- Current source and sink up to 300 mA per channel
- 750 V isolation barrier to ground as well as cell-to-cell
- Independent sense connections
- Parallel and series connections to achieve higher voltage or current ratings
- Easy to configure with the Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Seamless Integration with Simulink and Simscape™