The IO111 I/O module is an analog output module with 16 single-ended analog output channels, a 16 - bit resolution and Simulink® driver blocks.
The outputs have a typical conversion time of 10 μs. The IO111 uses Quad-DAC (Q-DAC) devices. Each Q-DAC device provides 4 groups of D/A channels and each group controls 4 channels. The voltage ranges (±10.8 V, ±10 V, ±5 V, 0 V to +10.8 V, 0 V to +10 V or 0 V to +5 V) are software-selectable per channel group.
An on-demand thermal shutdown and/or clamp (20 mA current limit) applies thermal and/or current limit protection for all output channels. In addition, the module is factory calibrated.
- 16 single-ended channels, with 4 Quad-DAC (Q-DAC) independent data transfer engines. Each Q-DAC device provides 4 D/A channels.
- 16-bit resolution
- 10 μs settling time per channel
- 10 μs update rate
- Software-selectable output range: ±10.8 V, ±10 V, ±5 V, 0 V to +10.8 V, 0 V to +10 V or 0 V to +5 V
- Factory calibrated
- Thermal shutdown protection
- 20 mA current limit protection