This module series offers 8, 16, 24 and 32 accurate low-voltage source channels, covers the requirements of most thermocouple types and is ideal for thermocouple simulation. Each channel consists of a two-wire low-voltage output capable of providing three different output ranges to best fit your application: ±20 mV, ±50 mV, and ±100 mV. The IO974 series is ideal for sensor simulation and ECU testing and can be directly connected to the thermocouple measurement system.
- 8, 16, 24 or 32 low-voltage source channels
- ±20 mV (0.7 uV resolution), ±50 mV (1.7 uV resolution) ±100 mV (3.3 uV resolution) output voltage range
- Two-wire output for each channel (Vout – Vcold)
- Independent Vcold connections
- Remote reference sense for accurate low-level voltages and no ground-loop effects
The IO974 I/O module comes in a PXI/CompactPCI form factor and is connected to a Speedgoat real-time target machine via an expansion enclosure featuring 1 to18.
The following variants are available:
||Output voltage range
||+/-20 mV, +/-50 mV, +/-100mV (software selectable per channel)
||+/-20 mV, +/-50 mV, +/-100mV (software selectable in groups of 2)
||+/-20 mV, +/-50 mV, +/-100mV (software selectable in groups of 3)
||+/-20 mV, +/-50 mV, +/-100mV (software selectable in groups of 4)