The IO602 I/O module provides an intelligent CAN interface with four channels that support flexible data-rate CAN (CAN FD) and high-speed CAN (CAN HS), mainly used in automotive and industrial automation applications as well as other industries.
The IO602 is compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. In addition, all signals can be accessed through the 25-pin D-sub male front connector or four 9-pin D-sub CAN connectors (using the DSUB25 to 4x DSUB9 splitter cable).
This I/O module is ideal for in-vehicle or generic rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop simulations and restbus simulation using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The Speedgoat I/O Blockset with CAN Simulink driver blocks makes it easy to configure the I/O module and interact with the CAN network, meaning you will not need to develop your own CAN controller or even decode CAN data.
You can also extend the IO602 functionalities with the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications.
- Four independent, galvanically isolated CAN channels for CAN FD and CAN HS (ISO 11898-2)
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- CAN FD with up to 5 Mbps and a 64 data-byte payload
- CAN with up to 1 Mbps and a 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)
- Supports the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications (run-time license available separately)