The IO602 I/O module provides an intelligent CAN interface with either two channels (IO602-2) or four channels (IO602-4) that support flexible data-rate CAN (CAN FD) and high-speed CAN (CAN HS), mainly used in automotive and industrial automation applications as well as other industries.
The IO602 I/O modules are compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and support SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. The IO602-4 variants provide convenient signal access options with either the 25-pin or the 37-pin D-sub male front connector, as well as with the four 9-pin D-sub connectors, which can be connected using the splitter cable included in the delivery. The IO602-2 variant features two 9-pin D-Sub male front connectors to access the signals.
This I/O module is ideal for in-vehicle or generic rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop simulations and restbus simulation using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The Speedgoat I/O Blockset with CAN Simulink driver blocks makes it easy to configure the I/O module and interact with the CAN network, meaning you will not need to develop your own CAN controller or even decode CAN data.
You can also extend the IO602 functionalities with the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications.
- Two or four independent, galvanically isolated CAN channels for CAN FD and CAN HS (ISO 11898-2)
- CAN FD with up to 5 Mbps (IO602-4) or up to 8 Mbps (IO602-2) and a 64 data-byte payload
- CAN HS with up to 1 Mbps and a 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- Supports the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications (run-time license available separately)