The IO752 I/O module is a PROFINET module to connect real-time target machines to external devices.
The IO752 handles the complete data exchange between the connected PROFINET Controller and the real-time application. The data exchange is processed via a dual-port memory. The module acts as one PROFINET Device exclusively.
This I/O module is ideal for rapid control prototyping of devices in industrial automation plants such as motor controllers, sensors, I/O stations, and robots. Furthermmore, the IO752 can be used to perform hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations for PLC testing, virtual commissioning, and factory acceptance tests using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The IO752 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality, and firmware updates are easily available, as the Setup driver block downloads microcontroller firmware each time a target application is initialized.
- 2x 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX isolated, auto-crossover function Ethernet channels
- Compatible with Real-Time Cyclic Protocol (RTC) – Class 1 & Class 2 (unsynchronized), Class 3 (synchronized)
- Isochronous real-time allows fast and synchronous communication at 250 µs
- Simulates all PROFINET Devices from all vendors
- Seamless import of AML files from TIA Portal to easily set up multiple device simulation
- Acyclic communication
- DMA enables fast data exchange on PCI bus