The IO907 I/O module is a fast, shared memory I/O module with Simulink® driver blocks, providing high-speed data transfer between two or multiple real-time target machines or third-party nodes.
The highly scalable shared memory technology supports up to 256 nodes.
Low latency, deterministic data transfer rates will enable you to achieve predictable, high-performance applications.
This I/O module is ideal for multiple-target applications and hardware-in-the-loop simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink.
- 2.125 Gbaud serial connection speed
- Up to 100 Mbyte/s sustained data rate
- Deterministic transfer rate with low latency between nodes
- Error management and detection protects against data loss
- Interrupt transfers support all nodes
- 256 Mbytes of onboard SDRAM