The IO145 I/O module combines both voltage and current analog input and output channels on a single board, offering an ideal solution for accurate measurements and output generation in various application areas such as industrial automation, aerospace and automotive.
The extended input voltage capability and the variety of supported input and output ranges enable the IO145 to interface with many I/O systems. Furthermore, the on-board high-speed and low latency converters allow reliable data acquisition of fast changing signals.
The additional configurable digital I/O lines and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset provided enable the module to be flexibly configured for any measurement or control scenario using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
- Measurement and generation of voltage or current signals on a single board
- 16 single-ended voltage input channels up to ±48 V
- 8 current input channels with a range of ±25 mA
- 8 output channels selectable for voltages up to ±12 V or currents with a 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 20 mA or 0 to 24 mA range
- Multi-channel analog-to-digital converter for fast sequential sampling up to 800 kSPS
- Easy to configure with the available Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Seamless integration with Simulink