The IO751 I/O module is a PROFINET module to connect real-time target machines to external devices.
The IO751 handles the complete data exchange between the connected PROFINET Devices and the real-time application. The data exchange is processed via a dual-port memory. The module acts as one PROFINET Controller exclusively.
This I/O module is ideal for rapid control prototyping of industrial devices such as programmable logic controllers (PLC) and hardware-in-the-loop simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink® for testing industrial equipment such as motor controllers.
The IO751 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality, and firmware updates are easily available, as the Setup driver block downloads microcontroller firmware each time a target application is initialized.
- 2x 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX isolated, auto-crossover function Ethernet connectors enable easy network integration
- Compatible with Real-Time Cyclic Protocol (RTC) – Class 1 & Class 2 (unsynchronized), Class 3 (synchronized)
- Isochronous real-time allows fast and synchronous communication at 250 µs
- Easy-to-use graphical network editor
- DMA enables fast data exchange on PCI bus