The IO512 is a Speedgoat serial I/O module featuring Synchronous Data Link Control (SDLC) and High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC) interfaces.
The IO512 offers you the same I/O functionality as the previous generation, in addition to an enhanced PCI interface engine for improved performance.
The IO512 features four independent serial channels configured for SDLC and HDLC communication, with a high-speed Integrated Universal Serial Controller for the protocol-specific overhead. Each serial channel has independent, 32 kByte, transmit and receive FIFOs to reduce data loss at high clock rates.
The IO512 I/O module is a turnkey solution that can be used in combination with the easy-to-configure Speedgoat I/O Blockset and the SLRT workflow, and is suitable for all real-time applications.
- 4 independent serial channels for SDLC and HDLC
- 8 x 32 kBytes FIFO to reduce data loss at high clock rates
- Channels software configurable as RS232, RS422, RS423 or RS485
- Easily configured with the Speedgoat I/O Blockset available
- Seamless integration with Simulink