The IO603 I/O module offers an intelligent CAN interface with four channels supporting flexible data-rate CAN (CAN FD) and high-speed CAN (CAN HS), along with two additional LIN interfaces. This allows your real-time target machine to connect to any CAN and LIN device in automotive, industrial automation, machinery, and various other industries.
All CAN interfaces are compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and support SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. Each channel supports software-configurable CAN bus terminations, allowing for seamless integration within the CAN bus network.
In addition to its CAN and LIN interfaces, the IO603 I/O module also includes digital input and output lines, providing the flexibility to control and interface with other devices, further simplifying the overall system setup and enhancing functionality.
All signals can be easily accessed via the 25-pin D-sub male front connector or through five 9-pin D-sub connectors, which can be connected using the included splitter cable.
This I/O module is ideal for in-vehicle or generic rapid control prototyping, hardware-in-the-loop simulations, Restbus simulation, and ECU bypassing using MATLAB® and Simulink®.
The Speedgoat I/O Blockset with CAN and LIN Simulink driver blocks makes it easy to configure the I/O module and interact with your network, eliminating the need to develop your own CAN and LIN controller or even decode data.
Additionally, the IO603 module can be extended with the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol, simply requiring a Speedgoat software run-time license, empowering you to send and receive scheduled CAN messages without having to design your own CAN structure for avionic applications.
- Four independent, galvanically isolated CAN channels for CAN FD and CAN HS (ISO 11898-2)
- Two independent, galvanically isolated LIN channels (ISO 17987-4)
- Four independent digital lines configurable as input or output
- CAN FD with up to 8 Mbit/s and a 64 data-byte payload
- CAN HS with up to 1 Mbit/s and an 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- Supports the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications (run-time license available separately)