The IO317 is a flexible, cost-effective, and configurable I/O module with 32 single-ended and 16 differential digital lines. You can expand the IO317 capabilities with Speedgoat’s rear plug-ins for digital lines or additional functionalities such as resolver measurement.
The IO317 I/O module comes with a Speedgoat configuration file containing all of the required functionality and is ideal for closed-loop controls and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulations using MATLAB® and Simulink™.
- 32 ESD-protected TTL lines
- 16 RS422/RS485 differential front I/O lines
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Configurable FPGA workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat configuration files and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Simulink Real-Time driver blocks for FPGA code modules