The IO691 I/O module provides an intelligent CAN interface with two channels that support flexible data-rate CAN (CAN FD) and high-speed CAN (CAN HS). Simulink driver blocks are also provided.
The IO691 is compatible with CAN 2.0A/B networks and supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing. In addition, all signals can be accessed through 9-pin D-sub front CAN connectors.
This I/O module is ideal for closed-loop controls, hardware-in-the-loop simulations and restbus simulation using MATLAB® and Simulink.
The IO691 I/O module is fully compatible with the Simulink Real-Time™ workflow. The extensive Simulink Real-Time driver blockset offers comprehensive functionality.
- Two independent, galvanically isolated CAN channels for CAN FD and CAN HS (ISO 11898-2)
- Supports SAE J1939 and ASAM XCP for bypassing
- CAN FD with up to 8 Mbps and a 64 data-byte payload
- CAN with up to 1 Mbps and a 8 data-byte payload
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A messages (11-bit identifier) and CAN 2.0B messages (29-bit identifier)
- Supports the ARINC825 standard CAN bus protocol for avionic applications (run-time license available separately)