The IO344 is a Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O module with a high performance System on Chip (SOC) and very fast analog input and output channels, offering a wide range of capabilities for radio frequency and signal processing applications such as software-defined radio (SDR), MIMO Radar and digital signal processing (DSP).
The IO344 I/O module features an additional GPS interface to connect to an external GPS antenna for sample clock synchronization.
You can expand the capabilities of the IO344 using Speedgoat’s additional plug-ins for additional digital I/O lines.
Furthermore, Xilinx® Aurora protocol over fiber optics supports low-latency inter-module communication between multiple IO344s and other optically coupled, Aurora-capable I/O modules, in turn making it possible to extend I/O functionality and algorithmic resources.
- High-performance RFSoC with 930k FPGA logic cells for data processing
- High-frequency signal acquisition up to 4 GSPS
- High-frequency signal generation up to 6.4 GSPS
- Aurora high-speed communication protocols over fiber optic; Lane rate up to 25 Gbit/s
- Synchronization over GPS
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™ supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package