The IO325 is a versatile Simulink-programmable FPGA and configurable I/O module combining fast and accurate analog input and output channels, which enable low-latency connectivity and high-frequency closed-loop sample times. The IO325 also supports digital input and output channels with a large selection of standard interfaces such as PWM, SPI, and I2C. This I/O module is ideal for control applications and simultaneous signal processing in various industries, such as automotive and power electronics.
You can expand the IO325 capabilities with Speedgoat’s additional plug-ins for digital lines or additional functionalities such as SFP transceivers and resolver measurement.
In addition, take advantage of Speedgoat’s HDL I/O Blocksets for the Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to achieve high-demanding closed-loop applications where sample rates in the MHz domain are required. Alternatively, you can choose Speedgoat’s configurable workflow for applications with closed-loop sample rates up to 20 kHz.
Furthermore, Xilinx® Aurora protocol support enables low-latency inter-module communication between multiple Simulink-programmable FPGA I/O modules, in turn making it possible to extend I/O functionalities and algorithmic resources.
- Closed-loop sample rates of up to 1.5 MHz
- High-frequency signal generation
- High-frequency acquisition and simultaneous conversion of multiple signals
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Aurora high-speed communication protocols
- Configurable workflow for Simulink Real-Time™ supported by Speedgoat configuration files and the Speedgoat I/O Blockset
- Simulink-programmable FPGA workflow to use HDL Coder™ and Simulink Real-Time™, supported by the Speedgoat HDL Coder Integration Package